TIME FOR SOME SUMMER FUN!!!
WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT ALL COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS REGARDING OPERATIONS AND USE -- OF NEIGHBORHOOD POOLS -- HAVE BEEN REMOVED BY THE STATE OF GEORGIA.
OUR WATERBURY COVE COMMUNITY POOL WILL OPEN
SATURDAY - MAY 9TH (MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND).
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE EMAIL THE
HOMEOWNER'S BOARD OF DIRECTORS AT
PLEASE REVIEW ALL THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW REGARDING POOL RULES AND ACCESS.
IMPORTANT: All homeowners must have a registered 'Pool FOB' for entry in and out of the pool. If you already have a FOB, you do not need a new one. If your FOB does not function properly please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call homeowner's president, Mike Inderrieden 770-596-9352 for assistance.
Pool Hours 6:00am - 11:00pm daily
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY - SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Person under age 13 are not allowed in pool or pool area without an adult in attendance (18 yrs or older)
- Unattended solo swimming prohibited
- No glass items permitted
- Shower before entering pool AND after use of restroom
- Persons having infectious or communicable disease, which can transmitted by water, are not permitted to use pool
- Persons with open cuts, wounds or blisters shall be warned of infection and advised not to use the pool
- No running, boisterous or rough play
- Spitting, spouting of water and blowing the nose, etc. is prohibited
- No diving!
- Swimsuits required to swim. No cutoffs
- Swim diapers AND plastic/vinyl diaper covers required for ALL children who are not toilet trained
- No bicycles, skate boards or scooters permitted on pool deck
- No animals allowed
- Persons age 13-17 must have Pool Pass visible at all times
- Maximum of 6 guests per resident
- Clear pool and deck when thunder and/or lightening is present
- Report contamination of pool or deck immediately
- Persons displaying impaired judgment or dangerous behavior prohibited
- Keep pool gates closed and locked at all times. No exceptions!
- For sanitary reasons, diapers should not be changed on the pool deck. A baby changing station can be found in the Ladies restroom.
- Please tie up diapers in the bags provided and toss them in the large blue trash cans at the pool entrance. This keeps our restrooms smelling clean!
- Phone is for emergency use only
- It is your responsibility to throw away your own trash
- Smoking is not allowed by those under age 18 in any area
- Cigarette butts should not be left on the pool deck or any area
- Rude and vulgar language will not be tolerated
The Board of Directors for Waterbury Cove Homeowners Association reserves the right to deny pool privileges to any member violating the rules and regulations or whose guest violates the rules and regulations.
Privileges are denied to residents whose accounts are delinquent.
Maximum user load is 268